BGC 2-axis/ 2-axle Brushless Gimbal Controller - Large Current Edition
- With latest V3.0 firmware
- Adopts MOSFET replacing L6234D, provids higher driving power.
- Spare IIC port can connect to expansion board directly, no jump wire is needed.
- Can work at 5A continuously (heat sink is suggested in this case), and peak current up to 10A.
* THIS CONTROLLER CAN NOT BE FLASHED WITH OTHER VERSION FIRMWARES!
-Weight: 15g (including sensor and wire)
-Main board size: 50 x 50mm
-Continuous working current: 5A (when work at 5A continuously, heat sink is highly recommended)
-Peak current: 10A
-Power input: max 4S/ 16.8V (12V/ 3S is suggested)
-Supported motor size: 2 to 8 series (motors for cameras from Gopro to Red Epic)
-BGC 3.0 large current control panel X 1
- sensor X 1
-line X 1